Saturday, July 9, 2011

19.

1. Before I had Caiden (who is the light of my life and I love to pieces more than life itself) I didn't like kids and I always said I would never have them. LOL Now, I want 3 more. ;)

2. I love Italian food. I could eat pasta, bread, salad everyday for the rest of my life.

3. On that note, I do not like Olive Garden. It's the Mc Donald's of Italian food.

4. I think I watch too much TV.

5. I love chick flicks.

6. Before Brandon, you would have to pay me to watch an action flick. Now, I can't get enough of them. It's very RARE that I ever watch a romantic comedy now.

7. I have an obsession with baking.

8. I think I make have an addiction to spending money and shopping. I wish I could be more like my brother and be tighter on money. One of the things in my life I need to work on.

9. I hate waking up early. I don't think that will ever change.

10. I work a Monday through Friday job, 8-5. So that could be one of the reasons I resent my career choice because I really hate waking up at 6am. Ok, 6:45 because I hit the snooze about 7 times. :/

11. Brandon is my angel sent from Heaven. I don't see myself with anyone and want only him to be my partner for the rest of my life. I love him, he's not only the love of my life but my best friend.

12. I love to laugh. I love to watch movies and laugh. I love to laugh for no reason. I love to watch Caiden laugh (it's the sweetest :])

13. I love to plan parties and showers. Maybe a future career? Hmm...

14. With that being said, I hate going to baby showers. I love to plan them, but hate attending them. I think the games are stupid.

15. I hate wearing pants. If it was my choice, in life - pants would be optional.

16. The same goes for shoes, I could do without.

17. I really hate doing laundry. I actually like to clean but wish I could hire someone to do my laundry. Yuck.

18. Does anyone want to volunteer to be my laundry maid?

19. I'm starting to not like the whole facebook thing. I think people lose a sense of reality with it. I really can't stand it when people update their status 15 times a day. Nobody cares about the new shoes you bought or the fact that it's your Grandma's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment